![]() |
| This is what we should be doing in Tampa...Paris taxi drivers protest |
I've seen this guy at Tampa airport before. He is the Party Cab Guy. The inside even has a disco light and he plays club music as he takes people out to party. Paul Hinton, manager at United Cab, said he remembers the guy from St. Petersburg. The Party Cab dude is personable and the chicks dig him. Paul thinks he is from Turkey and has a beautiful wife. I noticed he was wearing eye liner. Just another eclectic guy that drives taxi for a living. I saw him again today and he gave me his card. Thus dude is high energy and he puts a lot into it. It shows real ambition. Strange. Taxi driving is not an ambitious man's pursuit. However, I think he is independent which means he pays no high lease to the taxi overlords. He is expending that energy in something that will really pay off. Good for him.

Like they would, conceivably, with a friend. Drivers play music and engage the passenger in conversation. Since that’s what friends do.lyft drive
ReplyDeleteDon't you realize that your need of Viagra is going to kill off major industries!
ReplyDeletePerhaps it's time the driver took it to the streets.
ReplyDeleteuber coupon
what happened for Jimmy Hoffa? Well, what about Taxi drivers of UBER &lyft with talking to HCPT? Although the background of the top of the post is awesome. It's re4ally good like a gaming environment!
ReplyDeleteKenedy,
Uber15 Blogger