I have been swimming for exercise since April of last year. I used to have a fast freestyle but not anymore. I have been making slow progress. Yesterday, I bought the Sheila Taormina course on speed freestyle. I love it. I do have fast twitch muscle and power. Her course will develop all of that. I will dedicate myself for the 16 weeks and my results will be on this Blog. I will give 100%. Let's see where that Leeds.
Always use caution when picking up flaggers All taxi drivers need to be cautious of flaggers. When you see a stranger on the sidewalk, make sure you go by your gut before you let the person in your taxi. Who knows what may await you if you don't go by the "gut." Don't be tempted by a pretty lady. You may be surprised. Just to be fair about the matter...its not raining!!
Swimming post on a Taxi blog?
ReplyDeleteWhere are the taxi stories?
You need to trim those eyebrows!