There's this taxi driver that thinks he's being slick. He got lucky one night and stumbled upon my private order. He now thinks that he can stake a claim to something that I have history with touching upon 3 years. He did beat me last night by rejecting cash calls that were hitting the board. What does dumb ass did not know if some of these calls were good ones. You can see the photo of here taken at the Safety Harbor spa. I'll take cash call out there any time of the year. What this guy fails to understand is that there is no way I will relinquish this call. The earth will stop revolving on its axis before I give this up.
I've seen this guy at Tampa airport before. He is the Party Cab Guy. The inside even has a disco light and he plays club music as he takes people out to party. Paul Hinton, manager at United Cab, said he remembers the guy from St. Petersburg. The Party Cab dude is personable and the chicks dig him. Paul thinks he is from Turkey and has a beautiful wife. I noticed he was wearing eye liner. Just another eclectic guy that drives taxi for a living. I saw him again today and he gave me his card. Thus dude is high energy and he puts a lot into it. It shows real ambition. Strange. Taxi driving is not an ambitious man's pursuit. However, I think he is independent which means he pays no high lease to the taxi overlords. He is expending that energy in something that will really pay off. Good for him.
Why not your fare call you direct on you phone and then none of this can happen?
ReplyDeletethese are contract calls that must go through dispatch...even though your companies VP is feeding calls to a St. Pete prius driver to keep him from coming back to Pinellas...Thats a fact, JACK!!!
Delete