These are some of my clips from earlier in the year while Bigfoot hunting. I am learning the art of documentary film making and employed many techniques in these videos. Florida Sasquatch is the name of my popular YouTube channel.
A slamball, a kettlebell, and a 20 lb dumbbell These are my new toys. In my quest to transform my body, I have incorporated many aspects of the Crossfit theory. They combine combat style cardio with weight training in a dynamic, athletic way. The training is functional. For example, I will be 60 next month. From what I hear, there are people a little older than me that can't even get out of bed in the morning (or don't want to get out of bed in there mommies house). That will not be my fate. The best part of all this, is you can take it outside and enjoy the fresh air. I bring my toys with me. You workout three days in a row, then take one off.
Comments
Post a Comment