Skip to main content

Dana Young is a Liar or very confused about Uber

A very bad person with no honor or integrity
I attended a meeting at the hockey arena downtown which was attended by all the Tampa Bay area state senators and representatives. In attendance was one Dana Young (R). When it was her time to speak, so told a story about a young women that was being raped.

While the college student was being sexually assaulted, the student hit the Uber app on her phone and the police now knew the GPS coordinates of her location. What MS. Young did not disclose was that it happened on the UCLA campus and that it was an UBER DRIVER THAT WAS RAPING HER!


"As students prepare to return to college, one thing female students cannot go without is caution.
Assaults, especially sexual assaults, are a haunting part of daily life for so many students. Uber has made that nightmare even more of a reality.
We tell our students that getting a driver when they’ve had too much to drink is the responsible course of action — it’s safer. But what happens when Uber drivers take advantage of that false sense of security?
Here are the worst examples of the drivers who have preyed on students:

Click here to see the worst examples of Uber drivers raping female students

Dana Young had to have known that fact. That makes Dana Young either stupid or a God Damn liar. I choose to believe she is a liar on the level of Hillary Clinton. It's as simple as that.

The reason I hate her is because she wants to kill off my industry and others by deregulating everything. Only her rich friends are down with that. (Google how much money her and hubby have made since she entered politics...sound familiar?)

I interrupted Dana Young because I knew the truth behind the story. She seemed annoyed that someone would challenge her.

If you don't believe me Dana, check out the link I provide and stop lying about the safety of women. I see on your ads on TV that you have two daughters. Perhaps you should consider having Uber drivers fingerprinted and background checked like the HCPTC wants and YOU OPPOSE!!.

People in Tampa Bay do not vote for this ignorant piece of white trash lying bitch!

Comments

  1. Get organized, be outspoken,

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/771383306314738/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just have too much money the politicians can not ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep fighting AGAINST the slaver corp Uber lowering standards and killing off real Taxis
    so they can take over like a virus urgh!
    Us London black taxi drivers support you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think, Dana Young is on uber's payrol and she is really stupid.
    Dana Young can not imagine repercussions of her decision, like being held responsible for rapes, sexual assaults, possible killings, burglaries and other crimes committed by uber drivers.
    Dana Young decided to play Russian roulette on public safety.
    Dana Young is not fit to hold public office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a new offspring of rideshares in Tampa, another gypsy taxi cab company which advertises itself on google as a "Tampa taxi" LOL
    this can serve as a example how desperate uber drivers try to survive, they just start illegal cab companies, operate without any necessary credentials and probably without commercial insurance.
    Who will be responsible for this mess in the end?

    http://www.myridenow.me/tampataxi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here is another gypsy cab company which advertises on google as a taxi service, it is run by illegal aliens who overstayed their J1 visas.
      these people besides running illegal taxi company, they also work for uber and employ uber drivers, even without flimsy and bogus uber insurance.
      http://www.j1taxi.com/
      I wonder, who will be responsible for fixing this mess?

      Delete
  6. Uber problem in Tampa Bay.....Taxi industry has been under siege since 2007-2008 due to economical collapse of 2008, then surge in new taxi cab start ups between 2010-204 which were still mostly operating according to all the rules and regulations prolonged recovery.
    Then uber came around with "great solution" to our transportation problems and said, what regulations, what commercial insurance, what background checks and what cars (we don't need to own any and our drivers don't need to be regulated because we are "rideshare" company), we will invade and steal the market by offering rides at half a price, we will put all those law obeying "taxi cartels" out of business by creating bogus press releases about advantages of uber, by lying to public, drivers and politicians, they don't know any better any ways.
    Current situation in result of uber actions,
    Taxi market is mostly deregulated, there is oversupply of drivers who struggle to make money, uber drivers bypass uber platform to make extra money, they create gypsy cab companies and advertise on google as legal taxi operators to unaware public, taxi companies are under pressure to keep their cabs rolling, so often they don't require new drivers to pass level 2 background checks because uber doesn't have to do it, most of those start ups from 2010-2014 went rogue and operate without any kind of credentials same like uber drivers operate gypsy cab companies.
    THIS IS FUCKING MESS?
    By my estimation, 80% of drivers out there operate without commercial insurance or city stickers, 40% of them have criminal record (those good drivers gave up), 10% of drivers are constantly involved in some kind of criminal activity to supplement their income,....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last 30 days

Sleeping with the enemy

I sort of stick out in this sea of pink I always seem to get on TV. This is Tim Fasano (in the yellow shirt with camera) sitting in the room full of Lyft and Uber drivers. Did you ever feel really alone? These rideshare people are operating an illegal business that is cutting into my livelyhood, and I wanted the Hillsborough County Commission to know it. The Lyft drivers are a bunch of punks and  kids who have never worked a day in their lives. They will get whats coming to them. How do you spell douchebags? You will see me in the video shown on the local news.

FUCK UBER

Listen, you Uber fuckers, you screwheads. You are stealing my shit. I tried to be rational (What's that?). But not now. I am a man who will not take it anymore. A man who stands up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. I am a man who stands up. Look at it this way. A man takes a job, you know? And that job - I mean, like that - That becomes what he is. You know, like - You do a thing and that's what you are. Like I've been a cabbie for nineteen years. Ten years at night. I still don't own my own cab. You know why? Because I don't want to. That must be what I want. To be on the night shift drivin' somebody else's cab. You understand? I mean, you become - You get a job, you become the job. One guy lives in a shit hole, another lives on drugs. You pick up a lawyer. Another guy's a doctor. Another guy dies. Another guy gets well. People are born, y'know? Why do you want to drive Uber? You think you can avoid your destiny? You'l...

The Taxi Truman Show

I may have found the escape hatch Regulated Taxi driving is now dead. Uber has taken over. The current situation is no longer tenable for drivers who face an old model of cab leasing, and can no longer continue paying a Pre-Uber lease. Today was the tipping point. This time of year we should be very busy...EXTREMLY BUSY. We are not. It is dead as a doornail with drivers at the airport waiting up to 5 hours to a ride. It should be off the hook. It is for Uber. They pay no fee to the airport, yet they are allowed to operate. I made a good living for years. Transportation was regulated in Hillsborough County. This insured uniformity or rates, insurance, and accountability. But no more. The HCPTC has now allowed a gypsy cab company take over. Uber has not only taken some or part of our business - they have taken it all. This is because they are low balling the market in an attempt to establish a monopoly. They are well on their way to doing that with the compl...

How Uber is hurting workers

Robert Reich is an economist who worked in Bill Clinton's cabinet. His problem with Uber and the "shared economy" is no sharing is going on. The worker absorbs all cost and risk, for less than minimum wage.

National Taxi strike called for October 26, 2014 against Uber & Lyft

Following the crowd is the opposite of the Uber Man...They want your mind...don't let them have it! There is more at stake then a ride to work. The battle for man's mind has begun. The Internet has made many things possible and reacting with incomplete information has had a debilitating effect on peoples behaviour and mental acuity. The ability to assess facts accurately has been diminished. When wide swaths of hipsters chose to use a ride share company because it has a slick app, without considering the consequences to society, then harm is being done. Ignoring that modern society is structured by law - they proceed anyway. This course must be redirected Back in the dark ages, villagers and townspeople would often react to a rumor and then take action swiftly to bring justice upon the presumed guilty party without waiting for the authorities to resolve it. The more emotionally attached people were to the crime, the less real or confirmed information they needed to follow...

Its not season

I don't care what any driver says, we ARE NOT having a tourist season. Cruise ship passengers on the weekend does not make a season. Its Monday morning and no airport flights are going out, just like all last week. I am not making money. I am on the brink of eviction. I owe the company money. I am wearing dirty clothes because I don't have the 5 bucks for Landry. I have nothing and I work 7 days a week, 10 hours a day. Something is wrong.

Key West Uber drivers face arrest

Uber faces another battle for its drivers in South Florida. Uber drivers in Key West will face arrest and a possible $500 fine if caught driving without a passenger vehicle-for-hire license, following a city ordinance that went into effect on July 1. The ordinance, which city commissioners approved last year, says it is illegal for Uber or any other ride service to operate passenger vehicles-for-hire without the proper licenses. Key West spokeswoman Alyson Crean said drivers without this license can be arrested, although no arrests have been made. Crean says the ordinance has to do with city liability, since Uber takes passengers on city roads. Uber uses freelance drivers operating their own vehicles; passengers hire them via an app. Uber spokesman Bill Gibbons says the company hopes Key West officials rethink the ordinance. "It is unconscionable that [Key West] would seek to limit safe, reliable transportation ahead of one of the deadliest weekends of the year for dru...

I voted

I voted for Rick Scott for Florida Governor. I felt he has done a responsible job. The state actually has a financial surplus because Scott cut all the pork out. We are not California which is insolvent after all the giveaway programs to poor Obama voters. Scott has kept regulations and taxes low creation a favorable business climate where firms are beginning to view Florida like Texas. Florida is poised for a massive boom. This is now going to be the place to be. I voted against the medical marijuana bill, as I did all constitutional amendments. The bills were vaguely worded and I believe deception was used to disguise their true intent. posted from Bloggeroid

4 things you wish you knew about Uber

Is "ridesharing" safe? Who are these amateur uberX drivers and are they properly screened for criminal backgrounds? Do they have proper insurance? And what happens when inevitable accidents occur? Are riders in danger? Uber thinks they're above regulations and oversight. They claim to only be a technology company. But don't be fooled. Here are four Uber myths debunked. They seem to value profit over protecting the public they claim to serve. UberX services and companies like them want all reward and no responsibility. And they will take it, unless we hold them accountable and protect the public's basic right to safety. Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/109264278 posted from Bloggeroid