| Watch the video below |
I've seen this guy at Tampa airport before. He is the Party Cab Guy. The inside even has a disco light and he plays club music as he takes people out to party. Paul Hinton, manager at United Cab, said he remembers the guy from St. Petersburg. The Party Cab dude is personable and the chicks dig him. Paul thinks he is from Turkey and has a beautiful wife. I noticed he was wearing eye liner. Just another eclectic guy that drives taxi for a living. I saw him again today and he gave me his card. Thus dude is high energy and he puts a lot into it. It shows real ambition. Strange. Taxi driving is not an ambitious man's pursuit. However, I think he is independent which means he pays no high lease to the taxi overlords. He is expending that energy in something that will really pay off. Good for him.
Uber drivers are too busy making money to be playing around with high tech toys!
ReplyDeleteGet back to work Fasano your behind on your lease payment..Hey you could use
this drone to see where the uber drivers are picking up fares!
Considering this was shot within 5 miles of an airport and I DOUBT he contacted the airport tower(s) and its illegal to fly at night, this video, pilots name, number and video link has been sent to the FAA for a violation.
ReplyDeleteI agree with ANONYMOUS the regulations around airports are there for a reason. Even if the driver had contacted the tower they would have no. As a former single engine pilot I know how dangerous shit like can cause. Larry 157
ReplyDeleteLarry, good to hear from you. How is everything? Just be glad you are not in the cab biz anymore.
Delete