Bill Clinton wanted Kendrick Meeks (D) Miami, to drop out of the Florida Senate race against Marco Rubio. Rubio is an extremist who had senator Mike Fasano (R) New Port Richey, kicked out of the Republican party because he supported Charlie Crist. I met with Meeks in Tampa (I ran for congress in 2008..look it up) and urged him to defy Bill Clinton and stay in the race. Independent polling showed the race getting tight. Crist screwed Meeks by running as an independent and now we are stuck with Rubio.
I've seen this guy at Tampa airport before. He is the Party Cab Guy. The inside even has a disco light and he plays club music as he takes people out to party. Paul Hinton, manager at United Cab, said he remembers the guy from St. Petersburg. The Party Cab dude is personable and the chicks dig him. Paul thinks he is from Turkey and has a beautiful wife. I noticed he was wearing eye liner. Just another eclectic guy that drives taxi for a living. I saw him again today and he gave me his card. Thus dude is high energy and he puts a lot into it. It shows real ambition. Strange. Taxi driving is not an ambitious man's pursuit. However, I think he is independent which means he pays no high lease to the taxi overlords. He is expending that energy in something that will really pay off. Good for him.
Comments
Post a Comment