Weekends are long and involved for cab drivers. You see people involved in recreational activities and wonder why you're not. If you only had a normal life is a constant refraim for me. A twelve hour day on Friday, followed by a sixteen hour day on Saturday, and a ten hour day on Sunday is what I look forward to. Even with that, I have worn out shoes that need laces (don't have the money for laces). I'm making someone a nice living. All I want are some new shoes. A nice living I gave up on.
Always use caution when picking up flaggers All taxi drivers need to be cautious of flaggers. When you see a stranger on the sidewalk, make sure you go by your gut before you let the person in your taxi. Who knows what may await you if you don't go by the "gut." Don't be tempted by a pretty lady. You may be surprised. Just to be fair about the matter...its not raining!!
Comments
Post a Comment